Now just take a look at our best deals below.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

USA SPEC PA15-ACUxI iPod Interface with Auxiliary Text Navigation Live Traffic Select Acuras Top Deals

Posted by Unknown |


USA SPEC PA15-ACUxI iPod Interface with Auxiliary Text Navigation Live Traffic Select Acuras


USA SPEC PA15-ACUxI iPod Interface with Auxiliary Text Navigation Live Traffic Select Acuras

Price: Show


Take for me to see USA SPEC PA15-ACUxI iPod Interface with Auxiliary Text Navigation Live Traffic Select Acuras Review



I have already been buying USA SPEC PA15-ACUxI iPod Interface with Auxiliary Text Navigation Live Traffic Select Acuras for yesteryear almost 1 year. USA SPEC PA15-ACUxI iPod Interface with Auxiliary Text Navigation Live Traffic Select Acuras wuth brand "USA Spec" is the best Auxiliary Input Adapters on the market.




USA SPEC PA15-ACUxI iPod Interface with Auxiliary Text Navigation Live Traffic Select Acuras Features


  • Displays Artist/Album/Playlist/Song.
  • Retains Sat tuner and Live Traffic.
  • Charges iPod, iPhone, and iTouch.
  • Additional AUX port. Compatible with iPhone 3Gs and 3.1 software.
  • Compatibility: TL 2007-2008. RL 2005-2009. RDX 2007-2009. MDX 2007-2009.

These USA SPEC PA15-ACUxI iPod Interface with Auxiliary Text Navigation Live Traffic Select Acuras way out perform every other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with low price.

USA Spec Ipod Interface With Auxiliary Text Navigation Live Traffic Select Acuras - USA Spec PA15ACUXL.
USA SPEC PA15-ACUxI iPod Interface with Auxiliary Text Navigation Live Traffic Select Acuras even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Auxiliary Input Adapters

Brand: USA Spec

Rating : 4.6

Review : Excellant Choice for integrating your ipod/iphone for a 2005+ Acura RL
I was in search of something to play my ipod with for my 2006 Acura RL. Unfortunately, my RL has no AUX input and nothing to interface with the ipod.

Luckily I found this and it solved the problem even better than I expected.

I received it with everything you could need to play my ipod and still use my factory radio with steering wheel buttons. I searched online to see how it was installed. The installation is a breeze and only took about 30 minutes.

Once I had everything hooked up, with no wires showing, I was able to connect my ipod and leave it in my center console out of site.

Upon turning on my car, I switched it to channel XM1 and had left the "dip switch" on the interfaces module with 3 at the "on" position. At first it didn't work. I contacted USA Spec and they quickly told me to also put the dip switch 1 in the on position. That helped a bit, but after letting the ipod sit for a while, it seems the ipod interface...


I think, explains the few grievance respecting USA SPEC PA15-ACUxI iPod Interface with Auxiliary Text Navigation Live Traffic Select Acuras not fitting or leaking.

Hope this USA SPEC PA15-ACUxI iPod Interface with Auxiliary Text Navigation Live Traffic Select Acuras comment was helpful!


thumbnail
Title: USA SPEC PA15-ACUxI iPod Interface with Auxiliary Text Navigation Live Traffic Select Acuras Top Deals
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive