Now just take a look at our best deals below.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Absolute ATV50 In-Dash 5-Inch LCD Touchscreen DVD Receiver with USB, SD Card Slot, CD, MP3 playback, and Aux Input Promo Offer

Posted by Unknown |


Absolute ATV50 In-Dash 5-Inch LCD Touchscreen DVD Receiver with USB, SD Card Slot, CD, MP3 playback, and Aux Input


Absolute ATV50 In-Dash 5-Inch LCD Touchscreen DVD Receiver with USB, SD Card Slot, CD, MP3 playback, and Aux Input

Price: Show


Take for me to see Absolute ATV50 In-Dash 5-Inch LCD Touchscreen DVD Receiver with USB, SD Card Slot, CD, MP3 playback, and Aux Input Review



I have already been buying Absolute ATV50 In-Dash 5-Inch LCD Touchscreen DVD Receiver with USB, SD Card Slot, CD, MP3 playback, and Aux Input for yesteryear almost 1 year. Absolute ATV50 In-Dash 5-Inch LCD Touchscreen DVD Receiver with USB, SD Card Slot, CD, MP3 playback, and Aux Input wuth brand "Absolute" could be the best In-Dash DVD & Video Receivers on the market.




Absolute ATV50 In-Dash 5-Inch LCD Touchscreen DVD Receiver with USB, SD Card Slot, CD, MP3 playback, and Aux Input Features


  • In-dash 5" DVD, AM/FM, CD, MP3, WMA player with Remote
  • Built-In Bluetooth
  • Single Din

These Absolute ATV50 In-Dash 5-Inch LCD Touchscreen DVD Receiver with USB, SD Card Slot, CD, MP3 playback, and Aux Input way out perform some other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with cheap price.

Absolute ATV50 In-Dash 5" LCD Touchscreen DVD Receiver w/ USB, SD Card Slot, CD, MP3 playback, and Aux Input
Absolute ATV50 In-Dash 5-Inch LCD Touchscreen DVD Receiver with USB, SD Card Slot, CD, MP3 playback, and Aux Input even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: In-Dash DVD & Video Receivers

Brand: Absolute

Rating : 5.0

Review : Great player for the price
I'm pretty sure I was one of the first people to purchase this model. I have had it in my truck for several months. I use it every day, and it has worked flawless. I have not watched any movies, only tried it out. I mainly use the SD card feature to run my music off of. It loads quick, and works great. For not being top notch expensive, its still a great player. Only down side for me is the EQ. I have installed a 5 band EQ to get my fine tuning done, and to bump the volt pre outs. That being said, there is not a lot of manual controls, like sub level control etc. But for the basics and having some of the newer features its great. I'm running it to the EQ and from there I'm running my 4 channel amp. For a budget player it does what I need. So if your looking into this player for the cost, its perfect!


I think, explains the few complaints about Absolute ATV50 In-Dash 5-Inch LCD Touchscreen DVD Receiver with USB, SD Card Slot, CD, MP3 playback, and Aux Input not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Absolute ATV50 In-Dash 5-Inch LCD Touchscreen DVD Receiver with USB, SD Card Slot, CD, MP3 playback, and Aux Input review was helpful!


thumbnail
Title: Absolute ATV50 In-Dash 5-Inch LCD Touchscreen DVD Receiver with USB, SD Card Slot, CD, MP3 playback, and Aux Input Promo Offer
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive