Now just take a look at our best deals below.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693 Special Offers

Posted by Unknown |


Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693


Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

Price: Show


Take for me to see Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693 Review



I have already been take Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693 for yesteryear almost 1 year. Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693 wuth brand "Kenwood" may be the best in the world.




Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693 Features


  • In-dash AM/FM, CD, MP3, WMA player with Remote
  • Detachable face
  • Full LCD dot matrix display
  • Wireless remote control included
  • Variable color illumination

These Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693 way out perform any brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with cheap price.


Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693 even better than expected - highly recommend!!!






Brand: Kenwood

Rating : 4.0

Review : Another more positive opinion (really positive)
I'm certainly not going to try to rebut every comment in the first review, because some things are purely subjective. This brief review will describe why I like this unit.

First, for me sound quality is 50% of the whole equation. Overall the sound is a 9.5 out of 10. Also, you can directly control the EQ settings by using Manual mode. You are NOT stuck with only a collection of presets as the previous reviewer implied. For me, once I set the overall EQ settings, I never fiddle around with individual bass and treble settings.

Second, the unit is dead quiet. I got mine installed at a professional car stereo place, one that has been in business for 50 years.

Third, it does take about 15 seconds to initialize the IPod unit, not all that unreasonable in my view.

Finally, for a unit like this that has, say 100+ settings (and very limited buttons) the user interface is CRITICAL. Unlike the other reviewer I have had no problems navigating...


I think, explains the few complaints on Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693 not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693 comment was usefull!


thumbnail
Title: Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693 Special Offers
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive