Now just take a look at our best deals below.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Eclipse IPC-106 iPod Interface Adapter Special Discount

Posted by Unknown |


Eclipse IPC-106 iPod Interface Adapter


Eclipse IPC-106 iPod Interface Adapter

Price: Show


Take for me to see Eclipse IPC-106 iPod Interface Adapter Review



I have already been buying Eclipse IPC-106 iPod Interface Adapter for the past almost 1 year. Eclipse IPC-106 iPod Interface Adapter wuth brand "Eclipse" could be the best on the market.




Eclipse IPC-106 iPod Interface Adapter Features


  • Recharges When Connected
  • For Ipods(R) With Dock Connections
  • Track/Search/Repeat/All Repeat/Random & Power Supply Functions
  • Dim: 1 5/16H" X 4 11/16W" X 3 9/16D"

These Eclipse IPC-106 iPod Interface Adapter way out perform every other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with low price.

iPodinterface adapter for iPodswith dock connections.
Eclipse IPC-106 iPod Interface Adapter even better than expected - highly recommend!!!






Brand: Eclipse

Rating : 4.2

Review : Great as soon as you get a scosche passPORT ipod chargeing adaptor
I think this ipod controller works great and now that i got a scosche passport ipod chargeing adaptor it works perfect.
When i first got the IPC-106 and hooked it up to my eclipse CD-5000 it would allow my ipod nano 16 gig to hook up and be controlled properly but the ipod would not charge. My Nano displayed chargeing not supported with this accessorie but it did function in every other way. Even working with my steering wheel control for track skips and searches so i dont have to take my eyes off of the road to control the music. I did a little searching and found the scosche passport ipod adaptor. It arrived today and now my ipod charges and is controlled by my cd player. I was told that the problem is the old ipods( that this ipc-106 are designed for) used 12 volt power chargeing and the new ones like the iphone and nano use 5 volt power so the scosche passport converts the 12 volt to 5 volt I guess.

The sound quality difference between running the same ipod nano...


I think, explains the few gripe apropos Eclipse IPC-106 iPod Interface Adapter not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Eclipse IPC-106 iPod Interface Adapter review was helpful!


thumbnail
Title: Eclipse IPC-106 iPod Interface Adapter Special Discount
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive