Now just take a look at our best deals below.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Power Acoustik Ptid-4005 3.6-Inch Widescreen In-Dash Monitor With Dvd & Am/Fm Best Buy

Posted by Unknown |


Power Acoustik Ptid-4005 3.6-Inch Widescreen In-Dash Monitor With Dvd & Am/Fm


Power Acoustik Ptid-4005 3.6-Inch Widescreen In-Dash Monitor With Dvd & Am/Fm

Price: Show


Take for me to see Power Acoustik Ptid-4005 3.6-Inch Widescreen In-Dash Monitor With Dvd & Am/Fm Review



I have already been take Power Acoustik Ptid-4005 3.6-Inch Widescreen In-Dash Monitor With Dvd & Am/Fm for the past almost 1 year. Power Acoustik Ptid-4005 3.6-Inch Widescreen In-Dash Monitor With Dvd & Am/Fm wuth brand "Power Acoustik" may be the best on the market.




Power Acoustik Ptid-4005 3.6-Inch Widescreen In-Dash Monitor With Dvd & Am/Fm Features


  • 16 Oz
  •  Detachable 5-Position Drop Screen With Last Angle Memory
  •  Plays Dvd, Cd, Mp4, Mp3 & Cd-R/Rw
  •  Ntsc/Pal Compatible, Dvd Selectable
  •  4-Channel High Power 50 X 4 Channels Mosfet Power

These Power Acoustik Ptid-4005 3.6-Inch Widescreen In-Dash Monitor With Dvd & Am/Fm way out perform any brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.

The Power Acoustik PTID-4005 features a 3.6 TFT monitor in a din sized unit. This model is DVD, CD, MP-4, MP-3, CDR, CDRW Player NTSC/PAL compatible and is DVD, PAL/NTSC selectable. The pre-set EQ functions and electronic (bass, treble, volume, balance, fader) allow you to tune your music to your liking! The 5.1 outputs Dolby Digital Output (Front, Rear & 2-fixed freq. Sub) make your movies sound just like the theater. The anti skip features ensure your tunes will keep rolling no matter how rough the road is. For a great multimedia receiver, in a compact package, look no further than Power Acoustik!
Power Acoustik Ptid-4005 3.6-Inch Widescreen In-Dash Monitor With Dvd & Am/Fm even better than expected - highly recommend!!!






Brand: Power Acoustik

Rating : 4.0

Review : Good little head unit
I have this dvd player in my truck and I have had it for about a year. The only thing I would have to say is that when you take the face off and put it back on the plug to the face plate to the head can be tricky. I say this because if you don't have it just right the screen don't show any thing. I don't really care because it works really well and for what you get for the price is good. The unit is bluetooth but you have to buy a piece to make it work, same goes for the I-pod. I haven't done the I-pod cable, but I heard it don't charge it and on some of the newer i-pods it don't work well with them. One more thing, the clock don't show on it unless you have it on FM or AM and you still have to hit the display button to see the the time, with this few things in mind I would tell any one to buy one. I wouldn't buy there amps or speaker because there not good at all, but there head units I like. I have owned one amp by the maker and it was junk I had to send it back because it was...


I think, explains the few complaints respecting Power Acoustik Ptid-4005 3.6-Inch Widescreen In-Dash Monitor With Dvd & Am/Fm not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Power Acoustik Ptid-4005 3.6-Inch Widescreen In-Dash Monitor With Dvd & Am/Fm review was helpful!


thumbnail
Title: Power Acoustik Ptid-4005 3.6-Inch Widescreen In-Dash Monitor With Dvd & Am/Fm Best Buy
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive