Now just take a look at our best deals below.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sony MEX-1HD Car Stereo Special Offers

Posted by Unknown |


Sony MEX-1HD Car Stereo


Sony MEX-1HD Car Stereo

Price: Show


Take for me to see Sony MEX-1HD Car Stereo Review



I have been take Sony MEX-1HD Car Stereo for yesteryear almost 1 year. Sony MEX-1HD Car Stereo wuth brand "Sony" is the best Car Stereo Receivers in the world.




Sony MEX-1HD Car Stereo Features


  • Plays CD, CDR and CDRW
  • Records MP3 encoded files from CDR and CDRW discs at up to 8x speed
  • Play and Transfer files from/to Sony MagicGate(TM) MemoryStick media
  • SSIR-EXA AM/FM radio with up to 30 programmable station memories
  • 45 Watts per channel x 4 channels

These Sony MEX-1HD Car Stereo way out perform any brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with low price.

This in-dash player from Sony lets you store more than 165 hours of music. This CD receiver has a built-in hard drive, which allows you to rip tracks from a CD to the HD and store them using Magic GateM-^Y Memory Stick« media, so you can enjoy your favorite music when you leave your car. It can play MP3 files recorded onto CD-Rs and CD-RWs, and the G-ProtectionM-^Y motorized tray mechanism drastically reduces CD skipping. The 45 watts of peak power handling provides extra juice for when you need it.
Sony MEX-1HD Car Stereo even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Car Stereo Receivers

Brand: Sony

Rating : 4.5

Review : It's a phenomenal unit with some flaws
First off, I have read all the reviews and heard many opinions by what I believe are car audio snobs. My suggestion is to ignore anyone without pratical, first hand experience with a product.

To that end I would strongly recommend the MEX-1HD. Why should my opinion matter any more than others...I own one. I have had it since it was released - before actually, thanks to a friend.

My car audio system consists of this wonderful head unit, a Precision Power (PPI) 600W amplifier, a/d/s 365is seperates in the front and 345i two ways in the rear for fill. In addition I have a single Crossfire - formerly a JL Audio - 10" sub in a custom enclosure in the trunk. This is merely to put to rest the doubters that believe in the few key brands and to give an idea of how much money I spent all based around the MEX-1HD.

Now no head unit is perfect and this one has a few glaring flaws. Let me list its high and low points as Pros and Cons.

Pros:...


I think, explains the few grievance regards Sony MEX-1HD Car Stereo not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Sony MEX-1HD Car Stereo review was usefull!


thumbnail
Title: Sony MEX-1HD Car Stereo Special Offers
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive