Now just take a look at our best deals below.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Boss Audio BV9980 In-Dash AM/FM DVD/CD/MP3 Receiver with 7-inch Flip-Out Touch Widescreen TFT Monitor Big Discount

Posted by Unknown |


Boss Audio BV9980 In-Dash AM/FM DVD/CD/MP3 Receiver with 7-inch Flip-Out Touch Widescreen TFT Monitor


Boss Audio BV9980 In-Dash AM/FM DVD/CD/MP3 Receiver with 7-inch Flip-Out Touch Widescreen TFT Monitor

Price: Show


Take for me to see Boss Audio BV9980 In-Dash AM/FM DVD/CD/MP3 Receiver with 7-inch Flip-Out Touch Widescreen TFT Monitor Review



I have already been buying Boss Audio BV9980 In-Dash AM/FM DVD/CD/MP3 Receiver with 7-inch Flip-Out Touch Widescreen TFT Monitor for the past almost 1 year. Boss Audio BV9980 In-Dash AM/FM DVD/CD/MP3 Receiver with 7-inch Flip-Out Touch Widescreen TFT Monitor wuth brand "BOSS" is the best Car Stereo Receivers in the world.




Boss Audio BV9980 In-Dash AM/FM DVD/CD/MP3 Receiver with 7-inch Flip-Out Touch Widescreen TFT Monitor Features


  • In-dash radio receiver with ISO DIN mounting and anti-theft removable control panel
  • Built-in 7-inch flip-out touchscreen TFT widescreen active matrix display
  • Compatible with WMA/MP4/MP3/DVD/SVCD/VCD/CDR/CDRW and SDVD
  • Compatible with audio output of iPod and other MP3 players
  • Output power: 85w x 4 channels

These Boss Audio BV9980 In-Dash AM/FM DVD/CD/MP3 Receiver with 7-inch Flip-Out Touch Widescreen TFT Monitor way out perform some other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with cheap price.

IN-DASH DVD/MP3/CD AM/FM RECEIVER WITH MOTORIZED, FLIP OUT 7¿ WIDESCREEN TOUCHSCREEN TFT MONITOR
Boss Audio BV9980 In-Dash AM/FM DVD/CD/MP3 Receiver with 7-inch Flip-Out Touch Widescreen TFT Monitor even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Car Stereo Receivers

Brand: BOSS

Rating : 4.1

Review : Terrible seller, couldn't tell you about the product
I almost feel bad for writing this having never received the item, but my experience with this has been pretty bad. It turns out the item is sold through Amazon by a company called Discount Jungle. I purchased this unit a few months back and was so excited to have it arrive that I installed it without looking it over. They had sent me a much cheaper model.

After being installed for a few months the cheap product I received fell apart. The faceplate came off. Boss Audio handled the situation fairly and agreed to send me a replacement for the cost of a standard repair. I sent the item in and Boss Audio informed me that I'd sent them a different model than I thought I had.

When I contacted Amazon to inform them of the mistake they put me in contact with Discount Jungle. Discount Jungle were difficult to get in touch with and I only managed to get through by having an Amazon representative patch me through. The representatives from Discount Jungle were...


I believe, explains the few complaints about Boss Audio BV9980 In-Dash AM/FM DVD/CD/MP3 Receiver with 7-inch Flip-Out Touch Widescreen TFT Monitor not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Boss Audio BV9980 In-Dash AM/FM DVD/CD/MP3 Receiver with 7-inch Flip-Out Touch Widescreen TFT Monitor comment was helpful!


thumbnail
Title: Boss Audio BV9980 In-Dash AM/FM DVD/CD/MP3 Receiver with 7-inch Flip-Out Touch Widescreen TFT Monitor Big Discount
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive